FORWARD: 21 Days of Fasting & Prayer (Day 11)
Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste anything; do not let them eat, or drink water. 8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily to God; yes, let every one turn from his evil way and from the violence that is in his hands. 9 Who can tell if God will turn and relent, and turn away from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish?
10 Then God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God relented from the disaster that He had said He would bring upon them, and He did not do it.
Our prayer over the next few days is simple: God, give us this city ; for your glory and divine purpose!
THIS ONE’S ON US
As we launch our new outreach campaign – This One’s On Us – we believe that God will use each cup of Starbucks coffee that we pass out in His Name and every scene from the free movie we are sponsoring on September 11th to change a life for eternity.
Stay tuned for more insights from Jonah 3 tomorrow.
Ray & Wendy Harmon
Lead Pastors, City Church
@citychurchtv | @wilmotharmon | @themochaone
- DREAM ON…
- LIFE LESSONS FROM THE TRIUMPHAL ENTRY PART II
- LIFE LESSONS WE LEARN FROM PALM SUNDAY
- RelationSLIPS: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- GREATER: 21 Days of Prayer and Purpose Day 4
- GREATER: 21 Days of Prayer & Purpose
- GREATER: 21 Days of Prayer & Purpose Day 2
- GREATER: 21 Days of Prayer & Purpose – Day 1
- LET GO…LAY HOLD
- LEAVE YOUR PAST BEHIND!